Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 7!

It's pretty surreal that I have been doing this challenge for a full week already. I expected it to be extraordinarily difficult especially since I've always been a fail with blogs. Yet this time around it's been different. I have no pressure to make long posts and I'm not stressing myself about it.

In fact, I find myself looking for a happy moment or deciding if this moment is "right" since I could pick from more than one. It's actually pretty cool to realize.

This one might seem silly to many of you, but it's super important to me and this challenge is for me.

For the second week in a row, I have seen the number go down and that makes me happy.

It might not be much yet, but it lets me know I can do it again and go even further than I did last time. Last night, my friend and I drank wine and scrolled through tons of fitspo stuff on Pinterest and I felt inspired, not stressed.

I find myself happy, not pissed that I weighed myself this morning instead of yesterday because I had forgotten. And that's a pretty big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment