Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 17!

While I am tired and would rather have Spring than two feet of oncoming snow, I would mark today as successful. 

A twisted version of scattergories turned into a great game at work. I frosted all those cupcakes (there were 60) in 20 minutes and apparently they were delicious (I don't like cake so I didn't know but they seemed fluffy). I finished my fab book but would like the end to not have been the end - seriously, in media res much? The Bruins are currently eating the Canadiens for breakfast.

A less than bright spot? BU's poor men's basketball team. They were better than that game showed them this season and I rather sad they won't go back to the dance - they deserved it.

My moment of happy today came rather early and it's one thing I will never stop loving about where I live:
Sunrise over the lake.

My phone didn't do that vibrant, flamingo pink justice, it's really, really beautiful. It may be hard to wake up and leave for work by 6:45, but driving past that every morning? Better than coffee, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment