Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 18!

Today was a snow day!

We easily got over a foot of snow and while I'll dread making it up in June, snow days are like mini-breaks for me. I hate when people say teaching is easy because it STRESSES ME OUT like crazy. I have these lives to help and they need to learn things and I hope they learn the things and what if they don't or I mess up or...etc

Or then people say don't care so much or you're fine or you worry too much...why is it bad that I am invested in what I do? It can be super fun and rewarding and I'll get better and less twitchy. Eh I don't know where I'm going with this.

Anywho, snow days are like rewards or days to not worry, like presents you pay for later. I get to sleep in and relax and get work done like answer emails, apply for jobs, grade, work out, SHOVEL, give my neighbors extra cupcakes, talk about books and writing, play with emojis, watch way too many YouTube blogs, and be amused by random things.

The most amusing part of my day?
My dad and I have some grade A conversations.

And yes, I'm literally paying him for fighting with the stupid tax program in wings and beer. It's how we roll.

My family is spectacular sometimes. :)/

No comments:

Post a Comment