Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 35!

Today was a strange, strange day. Not only was it a Sunday that felt like Saturday thanks to working yesterday, but I woke up to 5 inches of heavy, wet snow and icy disaster after a day of 40 degree weather.

Needless to say, I was cozy at my apartment all day venturing out only to uncover my porch.

A benefit to a house bound day?

Nicola Tesla got his new light installed and the tank got the five star scrub down.

I am still certainly working towards being more productive and less stressed out in my life. There are days, like today, when I frustrate the hell out of myself and there are good days where I get tons done. The idea is to find a way to destress that takes a small enough amount of time that I can still be really productive afterwards.

This is a thought to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment