Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 14!

So today I was rather domestic and just took the time to do things like cook a lot and grocery shop. It's nice to know that literally I have breakfast and lunch made up for EVERY DAY this week and I don't have to worry about it. It's the little things.

Also, aren't my salads adorable? They make me happy.
Mason jar chicken Caesar salads! :)

I also spent the morning finishing City of Fallen Angels and can I just say, is it May already? How am I going to wait THREE MONTHS for the final book? I read the first five in TWO WEEKS. I'm having book feels and one of my ships has sunk and I just need it to be okay and I just need the book, okay?

In brighter book news, I have used my free trial of Amazon Prime to ensure that my lovely new Mercy Thompson book arrives on my doorstep on publication day Tuesday. Not like I had to wait two years or anything. I'm just glad I could order it online, especially after I'd driven to the city to find publication was a week later than the girl had told me so I drove home book less.

So, other than reading and cooking, my day was rather pleasant and I'm good with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment