Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 13!

Today was definitely a total break day. Sometimes you just need to relax and do nothing. I will not be mad at myself for being unproductive, but instead acknowledge that sometimes we just need to relax.

My day, for that reason, was mostly happy for this reason:
Enjoying my love of books, curled up on my comfy lounge.

With all that's out there, it is so easy to forget I love reading and getting lost in the stories and characters. Even if it's just fun, light hearted books, there is much to revel in. The chance to escape from life for a little while is precious.

I have also used my elliptical, done Zumba, watched the Bruins, showered, and am currently watching one of my favorite movies, Howl's Moving Castle.

Tomorrow will be busy with work and figuring out of future, but today was for resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment