Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 34!

This is for yesterday, since it was in my head and then I got REALLY tired and fell asleep.

I had Satutday school yesterday and it went surprisingly well. I had most of my students and while they were talkative, they got stuff done. It allowed for some relationship building as well as helping and getting to check in. It was followed by a long meeting about budget and the school. It was a productive meeting, I think, but then, I got a lot of questions answered. That's one thing about a new school, you are always learning new things. I often wish I knew them before, but it is good to keep growing and planning for the future.

I spent my evening wandering around the bookstore and mall in the city because my brain was having trouble deciding if it was Friday or Saturday.

The best part of the day?

My dad waking up early (but after I had left for work) and panicking about whether or not I had remembered to wake up.

My phone was silent in my desk and at lunch I discovered the texts, six phone calls, and a voicemail. It was really sweet, but mostly hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment