Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 15!

Where did today go?

Despite being very fast, I was super tired. I really, really am not a fan of springing forward. I should remember to wake up early Sunday to prepare myself but Sunday mornings in bed are cozy. Oh well, that's why there's coffee.

Day one of mason jar salad was a success! It was fabulous - I highly recommend the technique.

Classes went well though my motivation after school resulted in a nap. I'm all for Spring because I get so much energy, plus I can start seeing all the pretty places Maine has to offer like Acadia. Alas, it seems I'm due for 10+ inches of snow Wed/Thurs...the weather alert is already posted. I like snow and all, but I'm a human Popsicle at this point.

In brighter news, I am excited about possible visits to Boston and also about owning a Crock Pot!

All ready for some very Spring inspired Hawaiian beef with mangoes and apples among various veggies and a black imperial ale. We will see how it goes!

If anyone has any fun crock pot recipes, feel free to shoot them my way or share a pin!

1 comment:

  1. When you come visit I'll have to show you the crockpot book I have, it's great! I've made Country Chicken Chowder in mine, a drink or two, and Matt and I just made Broccoli Cheese Chicken the other night :) If either of those sound good to you let me know I'll send you the recipe!

    ReplyDelete