Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 27!

Today has been a decently productive one in terms of my apartment. Kitchen and bathroom have both been thoroughly scrubbed. The laundry, complete with 100 year dryer, is in the works. I took a nap, haha.

Now I am happily pursuing cookbooks with wine while dinner cooks.

Carla Hall's Cooking with Love and Diana Rodger's Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go.

Hoping to choose some recipes to shop for next week and try more culinary experiments. :) This week is leftover crock pot meals and cutie salads.

I am happy to be sitting down to watch The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones once dinner is ready. I've heard mixed reviews but I'm almost done the last book that's out (except the Magnus Bane short stories), so I'm going to check it out.

My only negatives: it's bloody snowing and the lady bug, my constant companion, appears to be having friends over. They're harmless, just visually distracting. I can't kill them; they're very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment