Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 31!

Today marks snow day #7 of the year, only this time, the storm forgot to show up. It looked like it was turning further inland to give us up to 8" and instead we got some flurries.

While I'm not looking forward to making it up, it did give me time to fully recover and get a mix of work, errands, and relaxing done.

The moment of the day that made me happiest? Seeing this post on Facebook:

I haven't been on Pottermore in an age, but my Hufflepuff Pride was thrilled.

Despite its usuall rap, I always found that Hufflepuff valued the best qualities: loyalty, honesty, and accetance of all.

Helga Hufflepuff said, according to the Sorting hat, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same." All students can learn if we have a little faith; all people can grow if we support and trust them.

So I smile because I am a Hufflepuff and was reminded today of just how awesome that can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment