Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 93!

I am 100% thoroughly knackered after today and am happy to say to all my friends who don't believe it happens: I am going to bed!

Water and a slightly off iHome to prove my readiness to sleep!

I had a good day, it was just very long and tiring. Finally the rain held off and I could enjoy the brisk walk to work. In general, I feel like most of my students learned something today and I can see that, even though time is short, they're getting to be exposed to symbolism and complex writing and getting better at analysis. My night class students were actually really quite focused on their essays, which meant I got a ton of time to grade. I have a tiny bit left then it's to the projects.

I feel, for the first time in a while, like I can see the end of the tunnel and I think I can make it before I drown.

No comments:

Post a Comment