Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 69!

Today (I'm going back to sleep, so I'm saying today) was busy and fulfilling. It was very strange today to be in a room again, taking the SAT...well, administering it, but when you're reading and scribing, it's impossible not to mentally take it as well.

With the extended time, it was a long day. Thankfully, the school bought pizza for the special ed students and proctors to have at a break. Our testing went from 7:45 - 2:45; we needed that lunch break.

The rest of the day went uphill from there: THE LAST PERIOD OF THAT BRUINS GAME! I shouted and cheered and was so, so proud and happy. I was super glad to see the Kings take Game 1 over Anaheim as well. Thanks, hockey gods!

This photo below, though, takes the cake at summarizing my day's happiness:
This was taken from the town beach, on my walk; it's just a few minutes from my house.

Winter and snow and ice were around for so terribly long that I almost forgot how incredibly beautiful my town can be. The lighting last night in the hour before sunset was absolutely stunning. The fresh air cleared my headache away and took away the chill I was feeling, and the walk was very stress relieving.

I wish the rain would let up some so that I can have more afternoon's like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment