Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 77!

Much driving occuree today, but all was worth it due to both the Bruins and the fact that it is Mother's Day!

I am very greatful to have such a supportive and loving mum. She's sarcastic and honest but funny and seriously always there for me, especially in those moments when I just need to talk. Which is obviously never, I'm a very quiet person (this is a huge lie haha unless I'm in a larger group of people and/or I have never met you).

I decided to take a small (rather big) detour on my drive back to my apartment to surprise my mum for the day.

She had no idea! Then we took crazy pictures.

It was awesome to see the look of surprise on her face when "the package on the front porch" was me jumping out from behind the side of the house!

What a photobomb, mum, you crazy biddy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment