Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 72!

Today was a long, 13 hour at work day. I have things to say but I am going to sleep. See tomorrow for a cute picture and an explanation!

Here we are!
Handmade angel from a student!

Tuesday was a busy but very productive day. My night class did a lot of work on their project and I got my room cleaned a bit for the showcase. I met with several parents and had some good conversations with colleagues. Not to mention phenomenal trifle. These culinary students, man!

The academic awards portion of the evening was efficiently run and very packed. It was great to see some of my students get honored and have the chance to honor some of my top performers. It's hard to make the choice, but it's great to see how proud they looked when their name was called. :)

I was glad to have a chance to do a lot of positive stuff on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment