Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 84!

I wasn't feeling particularly well today, but I did my best to focus on being as productive as possible. It's hard to be useful when one's insides are in knots; however, a few hours spent reading and lying down got me at least ready to try. The worst thing? I was actually up quite early! Waste of an easy morning wake up!

In any case, I got a lot of laundry done and managed to half clean everything. What made me happy today, though, was nailing my first attempt at hash browns!

Bangers, scrambled eggs, and hash browns for dinner!

I have taken Gordon Ramsay's advice and turned to making my eggs in a pot with success; it makes them very fluffy. The bangers are also nicely spicy. It was a good, protein based meal to have after a queasy day.

I am just loathe to continue all this miserable rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment