Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 82!

Back on day track, woo! I don't know what it's been about this week but my frazzle level has been off the charts. I'm not overly stressed about anything in particular, but the melding of all things at once just make things harder to handle.
My students and I agreed that this week felt backwards; Tuesday felt like a Friday and today felt more like a Monday.

Despite the flurry, I was very efficient at work and my lessons only had minimal interruptions. We had some awesome Gatsby work going, a strong study sesh and quiz, and absolutely crazy participation from last period. A reduction from 20 to 15 (several of whom were late due to a chem lab so it seemed like 10) had a very startling effect on my students and our class; we got a lot done and almost everyone was involved. I was a proud peacock today for a large amount of time.

It was also mad gorgeous out. The clouds cleared and with the sun bursting out, temps soared to 75 with a nice breeze. My walks were fantastic.

To cap off my happy day:
The Kings stomped the Ducks, 6 - 2, to advance to round 3.

It was a high energy, dominant game that was fun to watch. As the NHL affiliate of my home team, the Monarchs, I have an excitable soft spot for the Kings and their sassy, sassy twitter account. Those who know me know this from their cup run.

Also, because I told my mum I'd share:
Local bacon and pepperoni pizza! Why shop chains?

Plus, it's emergency dinner leftovers to keep in the freezer and it was so nice not to stress or cook or do anything tonight.

Nom nom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment