Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 70!

One day weekends just aren't enough. I need another day to really get myself up to speed, especially since this week is going to be a jam packed doozy.

Today was a mix of relaxing and being productive. Obviously I could have used more productive but, it is what it is and I got most of the domestic side of things done.

Today's main source of happiness is finishing all my laundry, including sheets and towels.

Spring is finally here and while it's been wet as can be, it's time to get the spring sheets out and tuck away the jersey knits. I can deal with rain; I'm done dealing with snow. Rain meant no walking, but I was rocking the Zumba in between dryer loads. What will make me even happier? A dryer that doesn't take a quarter century. Oh well, at least it's in my apartment...the little things you don't think about before you become a real person.

Life has way too many of these fine print, I didn't properly read the terms and conditions, details. Alas, all I can do is keep calm and carry on. In clean jeans. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment