Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 71!

Today was very long and I am wrecked, but it was a good day.

Lessons seemed to go well and I got a lot of grading accomplished. This evening I was part of a fundraiser where teachers work at McDonald's for two hours and NHS got half the profits for a scholarship. It was surprisingly exhausting work!

Thankfully the sun was out and is around late so I got in a good walk afterwards. This was followed by a very exciting part of the evening: the return of 24!

An epic photo for an epic show.

I won't spoil anything for readers who might not have watched it yet; however, suffice it to say it was phenomenal and worth both the break and the hype up. I am a squealing fan girl!

I have some other cool things in the works so hopefully I'll let you all know more soon. Now I am going to go sleep like the dead because my energy is at zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment