Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 74!

I AM FULL OF EMOTIONS OF JOY AND EXCITEMENT!

That was seriously the most intense hockey game I have seen in a long while and seeing the Bruins win was a special kind of HELL YEAH. It capped off my night.

Other highlights: there is a DUNKINS coming to my town (OMG DUNKINS), my day was productive, my night class was fun, and the day was beautiful.

My happy moment of today actually happened first thing.
My view walking the 1.8 miles to work. I will never tire of it.

It just got more gorgeous:
Today was stunning.

It was just one good freaking day, man. It was an early release and my kids were focused. My meetings went really well and my mentor and I got a lot done.

Also, my family is the freaking best. All four of a had a thread going troughout the game with reactions and jokes and EMOTIONS. It was beautiful. I'm glad I made die hard hockey converts out of the lot of them.

Now it's Go Kings Go, but mostly Go Bed Go because zzzzzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment