Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 89!

Yesterday's post didn't publish for some reason, so it's showing today as well. For those that don't know, I blog on my phone and think this may effect things like reliability.

In any case, today was a much better day with much better behaved students. The AP class was super productive and they loved the cake. To quote one student on my first ever frosting (okay more like in between a ganache and frosting) attempt: "I don't like dark chocolate and this was good." :)

The best part about today though?

Getting to go home and admire the views!

Of course rain found me eventually, but summer is trying! I wish the farmer's almanac were wrong. :( I like rain, just not for so long and so unpredictably that I can't walk to work.

At least I am home know with family and the ever spunky kitty, Nicola, and Joey.


Asleep on my side of the bed (again). He has since moved (or been moved /:( ) spots to behind my knees. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment