Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 87 (Wednesday)!

Today was honestly rather ordinary in comparison to everything else. I was tired but productive and my students were much more subdued and useful than Monday.

One thing that made me happy was seeing my credit recovery kids quite vehemently tuck in.


I can't give you a real pic of them, so here's an artist rendering. ;)

Only two more classes left and they know they're got to do this. We had 45 min of frantic research finishing, then presenting (these were less impressive than hoped), then essay work. They were eagerly asking to take on more themes than required and had found the 5 suggested quotes; many were looking to have at least 8 for their essay. I was impressed to say the least.

Now to see if they can actually get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment