Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 64!

I am freaking out a little bit here! There are only 7 weeks left of school and THE AP EXAM IS NEXT FRIDAY!

The end of the school year is a freight train and I'm a damsel tied to the tracks.

See that metaphor? Pyscho English teacher alert.

Nonetheless, I have found a positive!
I came up with two exciting lessons this week for my AP students that combine exam prep, check-in and work time for their projects, and Picasso!

Yep, I said Picasso! The AP Language exam is all about non-fiction and that includes being able to write about art/monuments/media/ads. The freshman English teach won a grant to bring a Picasso exhibit to our school and I'm very happy to have found a cool way to incorporate it into our curriculum.

Yay fun lesson ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment