Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 56!

Sunday was a great and exhausting adventure day in Boston. I was glad to be able to make it down and spend time with my brother.

Us at the USS Constitution!

We checked out the Constitution, which was awesome to see again. I started a National Parks Passport! Hopefully one day I will get to see them all at some point.

We then watched the FANTASTIC Bruins game at the North Star bar near The Garden. The good was good, the beer nice, and the waitstaff good.

Next we headed for tapas at Tasca out in Brighton. It was amazing as before and the Sangria is top notch. We also had an orange flavored Creme brûlée which was very interesting.

We caught the last commenter rail back to his apartment and then I passed out, surrounded by kitties.


No comments:

Post a Comment