Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 48!

Today I did not want to wake up in the morning. I was definitely running a bit behind schedule (which gets me in 40 min early so no real worries). Saturday school days remain rough; thankfully, only one more to go.

Attendance was a bit lower than last time , but the weather was gorgeous and classes went quickly. We got to leave right after the students as well! While the snow is not quite gone (and god forbid, it may snow tomorrow), it felt like Spring.

I saw robins on my walk!

My day was made better by this:
Seeing the Bruins clinch the President's Trophy!

It was a game that was rough and messy at times , but nonetheless our game . I hope all injured are doing well now. Buffalo worries me because we always drop the puck but this time we nailed them. It felt good.

And on the college hockey front? Go Union!

No comments:

Post a Comment