Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 44!

In yesterday's whirlwind of working and being wicked tired thanks to the Bruins game, I imagined posting before falling asleep but apparently didn't.

My Tuesday happy event was getting organized and helping my students see what they're learning.

I added in my unit Essential Questions for our new units!

They are on display with the essay due dates and prompts.

I hope by having goals and filled out EQ's (with what we're studying added in) that students will pay attention to it and learn more. I've used it a bit before but I added in things to expect to be more effective.

My board also has a reference link to SAT practice and SAT vocab updated every other day. I am nervous at how quick the SATs are coming up!

Fingers crossed the visuals help keep focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment