Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 59!

Today was very productive and good, despite the dreary weather. In fact, the productivity may have been because of the dreary weather. It's impossible to resist being outside on nice spring days.

Smokey is just as tired as I am. We're getting ready for bed!

The nice thing about vacation is getting to go to the gym mid morning on a weekday. It's usually quiet with just a few folks who are off and the elderly. It makes it much more fun because I can actually get parked without having a stroke.

I spent a lot of the day doing paperwork, which, while not terribly excited, needed to and did get done. Hopefully good will come of it all! In the end, I was just glad to get most of it done.

This evening my family watched Frozen, haha. We have a thing for cute Disney movies that we make my dad watch (his thing is more for 80's action movies). He did quite enjoy Olaf and Sven, no matter what he might tell you.

The only downside to the day was being really thrown by this awful allergy attack. I'm just hoping some sleep will make it pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment