Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 8: 21 Day Fix - Keep On Going

Hey y'all!

Week 2 of the 21 Day Fix program is off with a bang! Erm, well a snoozed alarm clock and then a bang.

I have to say that I'm actually really glad that I started this blog back up. I really appreciate all of the comments on Facebook and all of you reading up on me. This is crazy tough to try and do since there's so much and it's easy to be tired and feel bad and want to stop. I'm more tired of quitting, though, and now I know there's this cacophony of people behind me.

Sunday mornings = Pilates mat class and boy could I feel the results of yesterday's workouts! My legs were very noncompliant but I did my best. I was also supposed to attend a barre class and well, I definitely slept through most of it and felt bad. I'll get there sometime! I made Pilates, came home, and then immediately went and did the Dirty 30 workout. I thought about my need to have written a will a few times during it, but I survived and don't want to move anymore, but I survived. You do, after all, have to put in the work to get results. #strongereveryday

Dirty 30 Sweaty Selfie... Got the glasses fogging up!
Nutrition wise was somewhat of a success. I had my smoothie and my lunch was a healthy tortilla and eggs with sunflower seeds on the side. My dinner plans got sidetracked by snacking on popcorn and then going out for a walk which resulted in ice cream. I ended up not being hungry for dinner and instead focused on what I could do to make tomorrow more successful and spent gobs of time cooking and meal planning. I'm really excited for my lunch tomorrow: chili lime chicken with quinoa and garlic onions and broccoli! (Plan approved: One green, one red, one yellow, 2 teaspoons)

All I can do is hold myself to do better each day. I'm set for success for tomorrow and separated out my quinoa so I have 4 more servings ready to add to any meal. Week 2 is set to keep going up.

Morning update: Feeling tired but ready to take on the world. Packed my lunch and Pilates clothes, and my coffee is in hand.

"Just do it and do it again." - Nike

Until tomorrow, stay fit!
-Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment