Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Day 10: 21 Day Fix - Realizations

Hey All,

This post is late because I was running behind in the morning and didn't get a chance to post at work.

All of my campers and sick with something. Thanks to not having eaten great and their germs, I woke up fighting off a bug. No worries, though, as I've powered through worse.

Nutrition: Pretty solid day. I brought a banana to do a later breakfast and had more of my yummy chicken quinoa for lunch. I had my dinner late since I did work when I got home and wanted to wait until I felt hungry again. My love for tortilla shells with a touch of cheese and veg continued. Probably had a little too much cheese and I know I missed my Shakeology, but today was better.

My body was feeling the tired but I aimed to be really active at work. Completing the DVD was a struggle but I "g[a]ve all I ha[d]." I feel much more able to identify muscles in my body and am seeing where things are working.

I've lost weight before through WeightWatchersOnline (I totally recommend it) and tons of cardio. I did tons on the elliptical and regular Zumba. Despite this, I don't think I knew my body and I certainly didn't have a good relationship with it. 

This program and Pilates are helping me earn what my body can do and appreciate it as it develops into a stronger, healthier machine.

Morning update: still feeling a little queasy but not as much. It's amazing what mostly eating well and then not for a whole evening does to you. It's scary, really. What did I do to myself for so long? Commitment renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment