Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 11: 21 Day Fix - Halfway There

Hey all!

I can't believe that I'm officially halfway through the program! I've learned a lot about myself that makes me excited to do it again after I finish.

Today I went to Water Wizz park with my camp and since I had to run out of my apartment, I didn't pack up much of a lunch. I should've done so before bed (eternal lesson) but I didn't and so I was worried. Surprisingly, they had a ton of healthy options including wraps and salads, fruit cups and hummus. I went with a tasty mango smoothie and dodged the French fry bullet.


Fitness wise, I'm definitely getting tired. I both know I'm getting stronger and am feeling exhausted. Sleep is so important and I know I haven't been getting enough. I'm aiming for a few long lies before school starts up and after camp so that I can recover. Still powering through, but it's becoming a bigger challenge!

Morning update: I'm feeling tired and am hoping coffee and Shakeology will help me dig deep for energy. 

Getting ready to power through tomorrow. Work = results!

No comments:

Post a Comment