Saturday, August 8, 2015

Day 6: 21 Day Fix - Sleepy Face

Never fear, I'm not missing a post!

I was just a sleepy human last night and rather than writing my blog post, I went to sleep almost directly after getting home.

Yesterday was a planned long day, you see. I had work followed by the Pop-up Arcade event at Night Shift Brewery with friends. It was wonderfully fun and the selection of arcade games was rather impressive. The beer was (not on plan) light and tasty; it was a very unique craft brewery. The company was even better.

Knowing this was coming, I prepared by packing many tasty, plan approved, foods to keep my full. Eating went on-point yesterday and I was super happy with my packed tortilla and eggs to be scrambled via-microwave. When I would start to get hungry, it was time to eat again and I made sure to have protein in all of my bites. :)

When I got home, though, it was about 9:30pm and, gradma that I apparently am, I felt the world descend upon me and I passed out after perhaps 30 mintues of conversation. My attempt at a workout was find my computer and DVD, place on bed, sit on bed, begin snoring, go to sleep.

The goal remains to turn off negative thoughts and focus on the positive. I'm making getting healthier a priority and that means fighting through "I'm tired" and learning from mistakes.

Morning update: following my message to fix my shoulder, I'm ready to go. The plan is to complete both the Pilates and Cardio DVDs today since I, well, fell asleep, yesterday. I'm hydrated and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment