Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 4!

Today was a pretty normal day in terms of just work and continuing to recover. It was really exhausting again but I'm doing my best to get through the week.

Things were a bit rough towards the end of the day - unprepared students getting angry about a quiz. In any case, you do the work for the sub and you'll be prepared, ya know? It's a comprehension quiz only. Did you read and pay attention? Then you'll be fine.

Days like this from certain classes at every school though, so I'm not too worried. Now I've just got to get them all graded!

The one thing that really made my day today, however, was popping onto Facebook to a flurry of notifications. It was then I realized that 5 years ago today I became a sister of Tau Beta Sigma.

Alpha Etas at the 25th Anniversary!

I have always loved music as well as being able to teach and help others. Yay Beta Sigma let me do that. It was a place to be with similarly minded folks and contribute to the bands.

As a class, we went through a lot and I'll be eternally greatful for being a part of both the sisterhood and my class.

1 comment: