Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 3!

It was my first day back at work today and I am completely knackered. My students were overall good, but it's hard to realize how much an illness takes out of you until you try to do what you are used to doing.

Luckily, I was productive while they took quizzes and can afford to relax this afternoon. I just hope this goes away really good.

Today's happiest part?

The Bruins are back! I love the Olympics, but I'm glad to be watching my boys in black and gold again.

Another really positive moment today was talking to the sophomore English teacher. I was all worried about how I'm doing and he was really, really encouraging. It's nice to have someone really believe in you and to realize the kids might whine, but they're believing in me too. Apparently they were asking where I was with concern and I honestly didn't expect that. Sometimes you get good things from bad times, right?

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment