Monday, February 24, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge

I decided to start a new blog because the more I thought about it, the more I realized that there was a rather profound connection between mental and physical health. I decided I needed to be more positive in order to achieve my goals. Everyone that knows me can say that I can get really high strung. Stress and anxiety make it so hard to stay focus and actually do anything outside of getting by.

I'm done getting by.

There are things in my life I want to do and the first is making my life a life I want to live because I enjoy it. This does not mean my travel and desire to hike the AT are gone. Au contraire, my dear reader, they're all still there.

My inspiration came when several friends began this 100 Happy Days Challenge. Find one thing, every day, for 100 days that makes you happy. I was unsure what to think and yet the more I saw it the more I realized how transformative it could be.

Now it's my turn.

100 Happy Days. 100 tiny or long blog posts. 100 chances to make a change.

Day 1 

Fresh strawberries are coming back into season! My love for fresh strawberries rivals that of Firefly's Kaylee.

Until tomorrow!

1 comment: